Our specialised services cover customer loyalty, employee incentives and the organisation of seminars, meetings and conventions.
Prior knowledge of the selected destinations, through an extensive network of correspondents around the world, allows us to engage with our customers in programming, designing and developing a trip, right from the start.
Our organisational ability allows us to combine leisure and business activities in a customised and differentiated fashion, adapting the product to our customers’ requirements.
We offer fully customised services designed for each customer, adapted to their objectives and with the constant features of quality and innovation.
Try something new and be surprised by the most stunning places in Spain. With a total of 33 protected zones declared Biosphere Reserves, Spain is the third-leading country in the world with the most protected geographical areas, each with its own characteristic landscape and featuring spectacular contrasts.
And much more. How Can We Help?
VIAP has qualified personnel who control each of the four tasks involved with a congress, all developed and managed through a specific programme of comprehensive congress management (CPM) whereby the organising committee establishes the guidelines and frequency of the management reports and can consult any partner around the world over the Internet.
- Technical Secretariat
- Scientific Secretariat
- Public Relations, Protocol and Press
- Travel Agency
- Creation of the Congress’s Executive Committee
- Drafting mailouts for attendees
- Choice of event venue
- Preparation and creation of graphic material to promote the event
- Attendees’ folder and documentation
- Publication and dispatch of correspondence
PROPOSAL OF HOTELS, CONFERENCE CENTER AND VENUES
- Research of Hotels, Conference Centers and Venues
- Negotiation of contract terms and economic conditions
B2) GRAPHIC DESIGN WORKS
- Graphic material design works (signage, bags & folders, roll-ups, stage back panel)
- Coordination of signage production and installation
B3) CONGRESS TECHNICAL SECRETARIAT
- Hotel reservation and release status
- Badges design and production
- Preparation of documents for delivery to delegates
- Delegates and Speakers attention desks
- Delivery of Badges and other materials
- Help Desk service during the Congress
B4) ON-SITE MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION
On site congress supervision during all congress period, including:
- Hotel services performance
- Venue services performance
- Catering services
- AV & Technical services
- Exhibition services
- Hostess & Hospitality services
- Accompanying Persons Program
- Pre-tours and post-tours
- Decoration services
- Entertainment services
- Transportation services
- Master of Ceremonies
VIAP knows there is more than purely tourist-based connotations involved in a major event; that’s why our experience, know-how and responsibility ensure that the organisation will always deliver on the set target.
We offer a comprehensive service, bringing to bear the experience we have accumulated over 20 years of planning and developing national and international events:
- Scientific congresses
- Trade missions around the world
- Institutional visits
- International trade fairs